We’ve scaned 53705 Reviews for you. If you are looking for Wood Lathe Motor than this review article may help you.
- 1 Wood Lathe Motor
- 2 Comparison Chart of Top 10 wood lathe motor
- 2.1 Table Of Content:
- 2.2 1. Laguna Tools Revo Lathe 110v 1.5HP 18″/36″ Induction 1725RPM Motor w/Variable Speed Frequency Drive – Model MLAREVO 1836-110
- 2.3 2. WEN 34035 6-Amp 14-Inch by 20-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe
- 2.4 3. WEN 3421 3.2-Amp 8″ by 12″ Variable Speed Mini Benchtop Wood Lathe
- 2.5 4. SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
- 2.6 5. JET JWL-1440VS 14″x40″ Benchtop Wood Lathe (719400)
- 2.7 6. PSI Woodworking TCLVSKIT2 Variable Speed Lathe Conversion Kit
- 2.8 7. JET JWL-1640EVS, 16″ x 40″ Woodworking Lathe
- 2.9 8. PSI Woodworking KWL-1218VS Turn Crafter Commander 12″ Variable Speed Midi Lathe
- 2.10 9. JET JWL-1015, 10″ x 15″ Wood Lathe (719100)
- 2.11 10. Grizzly Industrial G0462-16″ x 46″ Wood Lathe with DRO
- 3 Wood Lathe Motor Buying Guide
Wood Lathe Motor
In this article we've included our suggestions for the wood lathe motor after analyzing 53705 reviews.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 wood lathe motor
|1||Laguna Tools Revo Lathe 110v 1.5HP 18"/36" Induction 1725RPM Motor w/Variable Speed Frequency Drive – Model MLAREVO 1836-110||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||WEN 34035 6-Amp 14-Inch by 20-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||WEN 3421 3.2-Amp 8" by 12" Variable Speed Mini Benchtop Wood Lathe||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||JET JWL-1440VS 14"x40" Benchtop Wood Lathe (719400)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||PSI Woodworking TCLVSKIT2 Variable Speed Lathe Conversion Kit||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||JET JWL-1640EVS, 16" x 40" Woodworking Lathe||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||PSI Woodworking KWL-1218VS Turn Crafter Commander 12" Variable Speed Midi Lathe||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||JET JWL-1015, 10" x 15" Wood Lathe (719100)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Grizzly Industrial G0462-16" x 46" Wood Lathe with DRO||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
- Best Gravity Feed Spray Gun
- Best Cat's Paw Nail Puller
- Best Rechargeable Led Work Light With Magnetic Base
Table Of Content:
- Laguna Tools Revo Lathe 110v 1.5HP 18"/36" Induction 1725RPM Motor w/Variable Speed Frequency Drive Model...
- WEN 34035 6-Amp 14-Inch by 20-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe
- WEN 3421 3.2-Amp 8" by 12" Variable Speed Mini Benchtop Wood Lathe
- SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
- JET JWL-1440VS 14"x40" Benchtop Wood Lathe 719400
- PSI Woodworking TCLVSKIT2 Variable Speed Lathe Conversion Kit
- JET JWL-1640EVS, 16" x 40" Woodworking Lathe, 230V 3PH, 1-1/2HP 719500
- PSI Woodworking KWL-1218VS Turn Crafter Commander 12" Variable Speed Midi Lathe
- JET JWL-1015, 10" x 15" Wood Lathe 719100
- Grizzly Industrial G0462-16" x 46" Wood Lathe with DRO
1. Laguna Tools Revo Lathe 110v 1.5HP 18″/36″ Induction 1725RPM Motor w/Variable Speed Frequency Drive – Model MLAREVO 1836-110
- Electrical: 1. 5HP, 110 volt, 60 Hz
- Motor: induction, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- Pfd: Delta S1 variable frequency drive
- Phase: 1 Phase input, 3 phase output
- Poly-groove drive belt with EZ Access
- Recommended breaker: 15 amp
- Spring loaded spindle lock
- Max outboard swing: 32″
- Swing over BANJO: 13 1/2″
- Steel bed: ASTM A36
2. WEN 34035 6-Amp 14-Inch by 20-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe
- Attack workpieces up to 20 inches long and 14 inches wide
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 250 to 3550 rotations per minute
- Includes 4 inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other workpieces
- MT2 tailstock and headstock tapers, along with 1″- 8 spindle thread, allow for compatibility with a wide variety of lathe accessories.
- Features a 6A motor, MT2 spur center, MT2 live center, 8-inch tool rest, and an onboard accessory holder.
3. WEN 3421 3.2-Amp 8″ by 12″ Variable Speed Mini Benchtop Wood Lathe
- Perfect for pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces, and other small workpieces
- Fits workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- 3.2-Amp motor provides over 50% more power than most 8-inch wood lathes
- Adjust the soft start variable speed motor anywhere from 750 to 3200 RPM
- Features a 2.
4. SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 2 Amp, 110V, Single-phase, 60 Hz
- 12-inch distance between centers
- 8-inch swing over bed
- Cast iron construction and infinitely variable speed control
- Includes two tool rests
5. JET JWL-1440VS 14″x40″ Benchtop Wood Lathe (719400)
- SECURE HOLDING: Positive locking tool rest with redesigned clamping.
- MAXIMUM VARIABILITY: Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with seven positive locking positions.
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT Tailstock features Acme threads.
- IDEAL SPEED: Infinitely variable speeds from 400 to 3,000 RPM.
- ADDED SAFETY: On/Off switch with safety key.
6. PSI Woodworking TCLVSKIT2 Variable Speed Lathe Conversion Kit
- Convert your lathe from Multi Speed to Variable Speed; Includes 3/4 HP variable speed motor, switch box controller, motor pulley, motor mounting plate, 7mm drill bit, metric allen wrench, and hardware.
- 3/4 Horsepower Variable Speed Motor: Shaft is 15mm diameter by 2-1/4″ long; Body is 3-3/16″ diameter; Length from tip of shaft to back of end cap is 9-3/4″.
- Three belt positions; #1 650-1450 RPM; #2 1250-2800 RPM; #3 1600-3800 RPM
- 110/120 Volts; 60 Cycles; 1700 RPM; Single phase; Class E
- Compatible with the following lathes: PSI Turncrafter Commander TCLC10 & KWL-1018, Rockler Excelsior 33207, Harbor Freight 65345, Shop Fox W1752, Jet 1015, Rikon 70-105, Delta 46-455, Grizzly H8259, and more.
7. JET JWL-1640EVS, 16″ x 40″ Woodworking Lathe
- ADDED PROTECTION: Inverter is completely enclosed.
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT: Tailstock features ACME threads.
- CONVENIENCE: Leg-mounted tool holder, and easy-to-access digital readout (DRO).
- IDEAL SPEED: Infinitely variable speed from 40 to 3,200 RPM.
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Sliding headstock.
8. PSI Woodworking KWL-1218VS Turn Crafter Commander 12″ Variable Speed Midi Lathe
- KWL-1218VS replaces TCLC12VS. ETL Listed and certified by Intertek.
- Powered by 1hp Variable Speed high performance induction motor(120V-60HZ) & an SBC microprocessor.
- Headstock Thread 1″ x 8tpi.
- Tailstock & Spindle Bore 3/8″.
- See Description below for all of the included parts.
9. JET JWL-1015, 10″ x 15″ Wood Lathe (719100)
- COMPACT TURNING: 15-1/2″ between centers.
- IDEAL SPEED RANGES: Choose from six spindle speeds (500/840/1,240/1,800/2,630/3,975).
- IMPROVED TENSIONING SYSTEM: Easier access to belts.
- INCREASED RIGIDITY: Wider bed ways.
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Expand your turning capability with a 21″ Bed Extension (719101), Stand (719102A), and Stand Extension (719103A).
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Novice woodturners and folks with limited shop space.
10. Grizzly Industrial G0462-16″ x 46″ Wood Lathe with DRO
- 1″ x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- 10 speeds: 600 – 2400 RPM
- Distance between centers: 43″
- Heavy-duty, precision ground cast iron bed and cast iron legs ensures stability and minimal vibration.
- MT #2 spindle & tailstock tapers
Wood Lathe Motor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Wood Lathe Motor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Wood Lathe Motor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Wood Lathe Motor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Wood Lathe Motor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Wood Lathe Motor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Wood Lathe Motor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Wood Lathe Motor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Wood Lathe Motor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Wood Lathe Motor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Wood Lathe Motor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Wood Lathe Motor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Wood Lathe Motor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Wood Lathe Motor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Wood Lathe Motor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.