Our team studied on 40148 reviews available online for Exhaust Pipe Cutter, chose the finest ones and prepared Exhaust Pipe Cutter Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Exhaust Pipe Cutter from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Exhaust Pipe Cutter from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
- 1 Best Exhaust Pipe Cutter
- 1.1 Table Of Content:
- 1.2 1. ARES 15009 – Exhaust Pipe Cutter – Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes – 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting – Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
- 1.3 2. Happybuy 16 Ton Exhaust Tubing Bender 1/2 Inch Square Hydraulic Hand Pump Tubing Bender Stroke 130mm Pipe Bending Tool Steel Pipe Bender with 8 Dies
- 1.4 3. ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool – 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe Cutter
- 1.5 4. GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter – 2031DD
- 1.6 5. OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter
- 1.7 6. Powerbuilt 648612 Kit 42 4pc. Exhaust Tool Set
- 1.8 7. RIDGID 83080 466-S Hinged Pipe Cutter for Steel
- 1.9 8. Steel Dragon Tools® 74685 H6 Hinged 4in. to 6in. Pipe Cutter fits RIDGID® and REED® Wheels Cutting Wheels
- 1.10 9. Exhaust Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Chain Lock-grip Pliers Pipe Tube PCS Wrench Tool
- 1.11 10. QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter
Best Exhaust Pipe Cutter
Our team scanned 40148 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Exhaust Pipe Cutter in this article.
|1||ARES 15009 - Exhaust Pipe Cutter - Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes - 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting - Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Happybuy 16 Ton Exhaust Tubing Bender 1/2 Inch Square Hydraulic Hand Pump Tubing Bender Stroke 130mm Pipe Bending Tool Steel Pipe Bender with 8 Dies||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool - 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe Cutter||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter - 2031DD||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Powerbuilt 648612 Kit 42 4pc. Exhaust Tool Set||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||RIDGID 83080 466-S Hinged Pipe Cutter for Steel||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Steel Dragon Tools® 74685 H6 Hinged 4in. to 6in. Pipe Cutter fits RIDGID® and REED® Wheels Cutting Wheels||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Exhaust Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Chain Lock-grip Pliers Pipe Tube PCS Wrench Tool||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ARES 15009 Exhaust Pipe Cutter Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes 15 Blade Design...
- Happybuy 16 Ton Exhaust Tubing Bender 1/2 Inch Square Hydraulic Hand Pump Tubing Bender Stroke 130mm Pipe...
- ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler...
- GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter 2031DD
- OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter, Features Pipe Cutter Chain w/ Cutting Wheels, Exhaust Pipe Cutter w/ Cushion...
- Powerbuilt 648612 Kit 42 4pc. Exhaust Tool Set
- RIDGID 83080 466-S Hinged Pipe Cutter for Steel, 4-inch to 6-inch Steel Pipe Cutter,Silver/Red,Small
- Steel Dragon Tools® 74685 H6 Hinged 4in. to 6in. Pipe Cutter fits RIDGID® and REED® Wheels Cutting...
- Exhaust Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Chain Lock-grip Pliers Pipe Tube PCS Wrench Tool
- QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter, 1-inch to 3-inch Steel Pipe Cutter
1. ARES 15009 – Exhaust Pipe Cutter – Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes – 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting – Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Exhaust Pipe Cutter is designed to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features a cutting wheel blade on each of its 15 rollers.
- DESIGN: Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel, the adjustable chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This exhaust pipe cutter is perfect for work in tight and confined spaces and can be used on-vehicle for ultimate convenience, but works just as well off-vehicle for better leverage.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program.
2. Happybuy 16 Ton Exhaust Tubing Bender 1/2 Inch Square Hydraulic Hand Pump Tubing Bender Stroke 130mm Pipe Bending Tool Steel Pipe Bender with 8 Dies
- 16 T Pipe Bender: Our tube bender holds up to 16 ton weight capacity.
- 1/2″-3″ Bending Range: The hydraulic pipe bender comes with eight dies of 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″,1-1/12″, 1-1/4″, 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″, available to meet your accurate uses.
- 90° -180° Bending Angle: This exhaust tubing bender allows tubes to be bent within 90-180 degrees, reducing your workload and increasing working efficiency (no more than 180 degrees).
- Effortless Operation: Our product with hydraulic system is labor-saving.
- Wide Application: Exhaust pipe bender can be used in power construction, road building, bridges pipeline laying or repairing, shipbuilding, chemical, plumbing, and other industries.
3. ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool – 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe Cutter
- CUT PIPES EASILY: Quickly remove old exhaust pipes with the ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutters; Chain tubing cutter allows you to cut pipes and tubes from 3/4 to 3 inches (19 to 76mm) in diameter with a 3mm thickness.
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH AREAS: 10 inch (25.
- DURABLE CUTTING BLADES: High-quality carbon steel cutting blades effectively cut through metal and plastic; Each exhaust tube cutter wrench tool features 15 cutter blade wheels.
- EASY TO USE: Pipe cutter wrench design allows you to anchor and create leverage when cutting into your pipes and tubes; Once your tubing cutters are wrapped around the pipe, squeeze lightly and turn to cut into the material; Tighten grip as you work.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: 9.
4. GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter – 2031DD
- Cut pipes 3/4″ to 3″ and 19mm to 76mm in diameter”
- Fifteen blades effectively cut pipe so only a 100 degree rotation is needed for a complete cut
- Serviceable tool works in hard-to-reach areas
- Will not cut double-wall pipes
- Keep well oiled
- Not for use on stainless steel
5. OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter
- CUT ON OR OFF THE VEHICLE: Get a clean cut with minimal rough edges or burrs on your exhaust pipe or tailpipe with our pipe cutters; Cut tailpipe and exhausts on or off the vehicle with ease for making repairs or installing catalytic converters.
- EFFECTIVELY CUT TAILPIPES: Work on tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4″ to 3-1/4″ (19-83 mm); Lubricating the exhaust cutter cutting wheels before use will give an even smooth cutting operation and extends the life of the item.
- EASY TO USE: Cut pipe with our pipe cutter tool in four easy steps; Wrap chain around the pipe, hook the chain onto the plier jaw, close plier jaw until pipe cutter wheels are tight on the pipe, hand rotate chain around pipe until pipe is cut.
- NO POWER TOOLS NEEDED: Breaking out the Sawzall or angle grinder is unnecessary with our exhaust cutter tool; Work in cramped spaces with one-handed rotation; The cushion grip handles ease pressure on your hand while you increase your grip.
- BUILT TO LAST: This quality metal pipe cutter’s cutting wheels won’t dull easily during use; The head of the exhaust cutting tool won’t bend from during rotation; Use as a copper and PVC pipe cutter; Lightly lubricate cutting wheels before use.
6. Powerbuilt 648612 Kit 42 4pc. Exhaust Tool Set
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- Tool set for servicing exhaust systems
- Cuts pipe up to 3-1/2-Inch
- Tool set for servicing exhaust systems
- Cuts pipe up to 3-1/2-Inch
- Use for pipe dent repair and pipe fitting
- Includes chain cutter, nut splitter and pipe expander
- Kit 42 includes 4-Piece for servicing exhaust systems
7. RIDGID 83080 466-S Hinged Pipe Cutter for Steel
- Designed for rapid cutting of 4-inch to 6-inch (100 mm to 150 mm) heavy-wall steel pipe; cuts pipe squarely, accurately and quickly.
- Operates with minimal cutter rotation making it ideal for use in tight quarters
- Features an extra sharp wheel for up to 40 percent faster cutting; RIDGID cutter wheels are precision-machined from high-grade steel for long life and maximum cutting accuracy.
- Steel pipe cutter comes with second handle for easy, 2-man leverage of larger pipes
- RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
8. Steel Dragon Tools® 74685 H6 Hinged 4in. to 6in. Pipe Cutter fits RIDGID® and REED® Wheels Cutting Wheels
- Pipe Capacity: 4 in. to 6 in.
- Steel Dragon Tools H6 will cut cast iron, ductile iron, and aluminum pipe.
- Full-closed frame for maximum efficiency under minimal effort.
- Guide fingers ensure accurate wheel alignment for even cut.
- Steel Dragon Tools H6 will accept compatible RIDGID and REED cutting wheels.
9. Exhaust Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Chain Lock-grip Pliers Pipe Tube PCS Wrench Tool
- Plier head is made of special tool steel.
- Chain locking design. Chain’s length can be adjustable. Easy to adjust the clamping size.
- Riveting process. Not easy to loose and become deformed.
- The electroplating treatment surface of plier body. Rust-proof and beautiful.
- There is a screw on the tail part. Can be slightly adjustable.
10. QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter
- Ideal for fast, clean pipe cutting by hand or power
- Features an extra-long shank that protects adjustment threads
- Extra-large handle allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Can be converted to 3-wheel cutter by replacing rollers with cutter wheel
- Pipe cutter has a 1-inch to 3-inch pipe capacity
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Exhaust Pipe Cutter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Exhaust Pipe Cutter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Exhaust Pipe Cutter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Exhaust Pipe Cutter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Exhaust Pipe Cutter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Exhaust Pipe Cutter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Exhaust Pipe Cutter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Exhaust Pipe Cutter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Exhaust Pipe Cutter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.