We’ve scaned 52998 Reviews for you. If you are looking for Benchtop Metal Lathe than this review article may help you.
- 1 Best Benchtop Metal Lathe
- 2 Comparison Chart of top 10 benchtop metal lathe
- 2.1 Table Of Content:
- 2.2 1. CO-Z Mini Benchtop Metal Lathe with Nylon Gears - 7”x14” Wood & Metal Working Tool - 550W
- 2.3 2. Mophorn Wood Lathe 10 x 18 Inch
- 2.4 3. PROXXON MICRO Woodturning Lathe DB 250
- 2.5 4. VEVOR Metal Lathe 8.7 x 29.5 Inch/220 x 750MM Mini Metal Lathe 750W Infinitely Variable Speed Mini Lathe Machine LED Screen for Counter Face Turning Driling
- 2.6 5. Grizzly Industrial G0769-8″ x 16″ Variable-Speed Lathe with Milling Head
- 2.7 6. WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Benchtop Milling Machine with R8 Taper
- 2.8 7. Eastwood Benchtop Mini Metal Variable Speed Lathe 7″ x 12″ Drilling Machine
- 2.9 8. SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
- 2.10 9. Grizzly Industrial G0602-10″ x 22″ Benchtop Metal Lathe
- 2.11 10. RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10″ x 18″ 1/2 hp Mini Lathe
- 3 Benchtop Metal Lathe Buying Guide
Best Benchtop Metal Lathe
We've scanned 52998 reviews for you.If you are looking for the benchtop metal lathe than this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart of top 10 benchtop metal lathe
|1||CO-Z Mini Benchtop Metal Lathe with Nylon Gears - 7”x14” Wood & Metal Working Tool - 550W||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Mophorn Wood Lathe 10 x 18 Inch||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||PROXXON MICRO Woodturning Lathe DB 250||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||VEVOR Metal Lathe 8.7 x 29.5 Inch/220 x 750MM Mini Metal Lathe 750W Infinitely Variable Speed Mini Lathe Machine LED Screen for Counter Face Turning Driling||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Grizzly Industrial G0769-8" x 16" Variable-Speed Lathe with Milling Head||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Benchtop Milling Machine with R8 Taper||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Eastwood Benchtop Mini Metal Variable Speed Lathe 7" x 12" Drilling Machine||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Grizzly Industrial G0602-10" x 22" Benchtop Metal Lathe||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10" x 18" 1/2 hp Mini Lathe||9||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- CO-Z Mini Benchtop Metal Lathe with Nylon Gears | 7”x14” Wood & Metal Working Tool | 550W
- Mophorn Wood Lathe 10 x 18 Inch,Bench Top Heavy Duty Wood Lathe Variable Speed 500-3800 RPM,Mini Wood...
- PROXXON MICRO Woodturning Lathe DB 250, 37020 , Green
- VEVOR Metal Lathe 8.7 x 29.5 Inch/220 x 750MM Mini Metal Lathe 750W Infinitely Variable Speed Mini Lathe...
- Grizzly Industrial G0769-8" x 16" Variable-Speed Lathe with Milling Head
- WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Benchtop Milling Machine with R8 Taper
- Eastwood Benchtop Mini Metal Variable Speed Lathe 7" x 12" Drilling Machine
- SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
- Grizzly Industrial G0602-10" x 22" Benchtop Metal Lathe
- RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10" x 18" 1/2 hp Mini Lathe
1. CO-Z Mini Benchtop Metal Lathe with Nylon Gears - 7”x14” Wood & Metal Working Tool - 550W
- High Accuracy Chuck: 3-jaw self-centering chuck has gone tested with accuracy and repeatability to set cylindrical materials steadily.
- Four-way Tool Post: T-slotted compound slide with four-way tool post, 4 blades avaliable at most, easy to change quickly.
- Infinitely Variable Speeds: Variable speed from 0-2250 Rpm.
- Professional Cross Slide: Designed with abrasive resistance, moving blades freely with feed rod.
- Wide Applications: Suitable for processing jobs, like counter face turning, driling, threading and cutting jobs on materials made up of round bar.
2. Mophorn Wood Lathe 10 x 18 Inch
- 5500W Powerful Motor: The powerful motor starts softly ensuring motor’s maximize safety and low noise.
- Universal Speed Control: Turning speed control knob clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the speed freely within 500-3800 RPM.
- Large Work Capacity: 18″ (460mm) distance between centers, swing over bed 10″ (254mm).
- Cast Iron Construction: Cast iron constructed wood lathes for durability and strength, providing increased stability and smooth operation.
- Professional Tool Rests: Moving the lock lever to adjust or replace the tool rest.
3. PROXXON MICRO Woodturning Lathe DB 250
- For turning in miniature, even for series production of small parts
- Powerfull, high torque drive with variable speed 1,000 – 5,000rpm
- Centre distance 250mm and 40mm swing, ball bearing spindle bored through at 13/32″ (10mm)
- Square carrier with back centre, stable tool rest adjustable in all directions
- Scope of delivery: 1x PROXXON MICRO Woodturning Lathe DB 250 including collets, drive center, live center, face plate.
4. VEVOR Metal Lathe 8.7 x 29.5 Inch/220 x 750MM Mini Metal Lathe 750W Infinitely Variable Speed Mini Lathe Machine LED Screen for Counter Face Turning Driling
- INFINITELY VARIABLE SPEED】- The mini metal lathe is driven by DC motor with Power: 750W.
- 750MM LARGE SWING RANGE】- The bench top lathe brings a 3-jaw Chuck with Diameter: 4.
- PROFESSIONAL COMPOUND REST】- The mini lathe machine quick change tool post can achieve positions of internal cutting, face cutting and bevel cutting by changing the tool post angle and adjusting the compound rest, moving blades freely with feed rod.
- SUPPORTIVE & PROTECTIVE】- Steady rest works as an end support ensuring chatter-free operation.
- ADJUSTABLE TAILSTOCK】- Taper in Tailstock Spindle: MT2.
5. Grizzly Industrial G0769-8″ x 16″ Variable-Speed Lathe with Milling Head
- Motor: 600W (3/4 HP), 110V, 10A
- Spindle speed ranges: Low 50–1000, High 100–2000 RPM
- Lathe: Swing over: bed 8-1/4″, cross slide 4-5/8″
- Mill: Swing: 13″
- Overall size: 36″ W x 20″ D x 34″ H
6. WEN 33013 4.5A Variable Speed Single Phase Compact Benchtop Milling Machine with R8 Taper
- Variable speed goes anywhere from 100 to 1,100 RPM on the low setting and 100 to 2,500 RPM on the high setting.
- 18-1/8 x 4-3/4 inch table travels 11-13/16 inches along the X-axis and 5-1/8 inches along the Y-axis
- Bevel the head and column 45 degrees in either direction for angled cuts in metal, wood, plastic and more.
- Compact cast iron design measures in at 23-1/4 by 22 by 29-1/2 inches in size with an 8-1/2 by 15 inch foot print.
- Includes an R8 spindle taper, a pre-installed drill chuck (1/32 to 1/2 inch), fine-tune adjustment hand wheels, a transparent chuck guard, an emergency stop button, onboard measurement indicators, a 13-inch swing, two M10-1.
7. Eastwood Benchtop Mini Metal Variable Speed Lathe 7″ x 12″ Drilling Machine
- Home workshop-friendly size
- Auto-feed and selectable gear train components
- Inside and outside 3-Jaw Chuck set included
- Includes HSS Cutting tools
- 3/4 HP motor
8. SHOP FOX W1704 1/3-Horsepower Benchtop Lathe
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 2 Amp, 110V, Single-phase, 60 Hz
- 12-inch distance between centers
- 8-inch swing over bed
- Cast iron construction and infinitely variable speed control
- Includes two tool rests
9. Grizzly Industrial G0602-10″ x 22″ Benchtop Metal Lathe
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2″
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8″
- Distance between centers: 22″
- Spindle bore: 25mm
- Spindle thread: 1-3/4″ x 8 TPI
10. RIKON Power Tools 70-105 10″ x 18″ 1/2 hp Mini Lathe
- Rikon mini lathe: This Rikon mini lathe features a ½ motor that provides ample power for all turning needs.
- Sturdy and Dedicated: Designed specifically at the request of pen turners who wanted a sturdy, dedicated machine for their craft.
- 5 speed ranger: This mini lathe has a 5 speed range that covers the bases for boring barrel holes, roughing out pen billets, turning to shape and finishing.
- Includes: This lathe includes a live center, tool rest, knock-out bar, and wrenches.
Benchtop Metal Lathe Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Benchtop Metal Lathe stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Benchtop Metal Lathe in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Benchtop Metal Lathe for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Benchtop Metal Lathe Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Benchtop Metal Lathe in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Benchtop Metal Lathe currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Benchtop Metal Lathe based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Benchtop Metal Lathe before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Benchtop Metal Lathe they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Benchtop Metal Lathe, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Benchtop Metal Lathe before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Benchtop Metal Lathe will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Benchtop Metal Lathe if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Benchtop Metal Lathe on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.