Are you looking for 70 Pint Dehumidifier Reviews? Our experts found 53415 number of feedback online for "70 Pint Dehumidifier" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal 70 Pint Dehumidifier. On selected products for the Best 70 Pint Dehumidifier you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
- 1 Best 70 Pint Dehumidifier
- 1.1 Table Of Content:
- 1.2 1. Kesnos 70 Pint Dehumidifiers for Spaces up to 4500 Sq Ft at Home and Basements PD253D
- 1.3 2. Haier HEN70ETF Energy Star 70 Pt. Dehumidifier
- 1.4 3. Santa Fe Compact70 70 Pint Basement Dehumidifier
- 1.5 4. Honeywell Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq. Ft
- 1.6 5. AIRPLUS 70 Pints 4
- 1.7 6. (Renewed) Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation
- 1.8 7. HUMSURE 4500 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier for Basements’ 70 Pints Moisture Removal
- 1.9 8. Shinco 5, 000 Sq.Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump
- 1.10 9. Aprilaire E70 Pro 70 Pint Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces
- 1.11 10. Midea 4, 500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier With Pump Included 50 Pint 2019 DOE (70 Pint 2012 DOE) – Ideal For Basements
- 2 70 Pint Dehumidifier Buying Guide
Best 70 Pint Dehumidifier
53415 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 70 Pint Dehumidifier. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Kesnos 70 Pint Dehumidifiers for Spaces up to 4500 Sq Ft at Home and Basements PD253D||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Haier HEN70ETF Energy Star 70 Pt. Dehumidifier||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Santa Fe Compact70 70 Pint Basement Dehumidifier||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Honeywell Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq. Ft||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||AIRPLUS 70 Pints 4||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||(Renewed) Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||HUMSURE 4500 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier for Basements' 70 Pints Moisture Removal||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Shinco 5, 000 Sq.Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Aprilaire E70 Pro 70 Pint Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Midea 4, 500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier With Pump Included 50 Pint 2019 DOE (70 Pint 2012 DOE) - Ideal For Basements||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Kesnos 70 Pint Dehumidifiers for Spaces up to 4500 Sq Ft at Home and Basements PD253D,White
- Haier HEN70ETF Energy Star 70 Pt. Dehumidifier
- Santa Fe Compact70 70 Pint Basement Dehumidifier, Horizontal Design, Auto Restart, Crawl Space Dehumidifier...
- Honeywell Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq. Ft, TP70AWKN Smart Wi-Fi Energy Star Dehumidifier, 70 Pint...
- AIRPLUS 70 Pints 4,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier for Medium Spaces and Basements AP1902…
- Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and...
- HUMSURE 4500 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier for Basements' 70 Pints Moisture Removal, Whole House Dehumidifier with...
- Shinco 5,000 Sq.Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump, Ideal for Large Living Room, Basements, Bedrooms...
- Aprilaire E70 Pro 70 Pint Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole Homes, Commercial up to 2,800...
- Midea 4,500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier With Pump Included 50 Pint 2019 DOE...
1. Kesnos 70 Pint Dehumidifiers for Spaces up to 4500 Sq Ft at Home and Basements PD253D
- KESNOS DEHUMIDIFIER FOR SPACES UP TO 4500 SQ FT – Our dehumidifier removes up to 70 pint (under 95°F,90%RH condition) of moisture per 24 hours, fit for medium to large rooms in areas up to 4, 500 Sq.
- UNIQUE DESIGN FOR THE MODERN HOME – The Kesnos dehumidifiers designed with sleek and modern look.
- EASY TO USE DEHUMIDIFIERS – Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off.
- INTELLIGENT TOUCH CONTROL – This dehumidifier with digital display offers a convenient and accurate humidity level readout, you can operate it easily.
- SUPPORT- All of Kesnos Dehumidifiers are covered with 30-Days Money Back, 1 Year Warranty, 2nd year warranty extension when your product registered and lifetime expert tech support.
2. Haier HEN70ETF Energy Star 70 Pt. Dehumidifier
- 2-Speed dehumidifier removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per day
- Electronic controls with digital humidistat and 24-hour on/off timer
- Trouble-free drain connection uses standard garden hose (hose not included)
- Auto restart remembers last setting in case of a power outage
- Auto defrost prevents Frost buildup on the Unit (down to 41 Degree)
3. Santa Fe Compact70 70 Pint Basement Dehumidifier
- Made in the USA
- Freestanding or Ducting Options
- MERV 13 Air Filtration
- Compact Horizontal Design for Crawl Spaces
- Reliable in Tough Conditions
4. Honeywell Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq. Ft
- POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR ROOMS UP TO 4000 SQUARE FEET: This powerful beast effectively removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air (50-Pint 2019 DOE Standard) to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from excess household moisture.
- PEACE OF MIND WITH A BRAND YOU TRUST: Honeywell Dehumidifiers are top rated by an independent, US-based product safety-testing agency since 2016 and all Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by an outstanding warranty.
- SMART & VERSATILE: Wi-Fi-Enabled and compatible with Amazon Alexa voice commands, the Honeywell Smart Dehumidifier can be controlled from almost anywhere.
- EASY TO USE: The detachable water tank with comfort-grip handle & anti-spill tank guards make it a breeze to empty.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: The durable air filter helps reduce dust and washes clean under a faucet – no filter replacements necessary.
5. AIRPLUS 70 Pints 4
- Significant Dehumidification Effect: Airplus dehumidifiers-(AP1902) remove up to 70 pints (under 90% RH @ 86°F condition) of water per day.
- Multifunctional Modes & Intelligent Operation: Four modes-STANDARD, RAINING, DRYING, SLEEP, can be chosen based on the expected effect.
- Convenient Drainage & Auto Shut Off: With a dehumidifier hose, continuous drainage is more convenient and effort-saving.
- Widespread Application & Flexible Movements: With high-efficiency dehumidification and compact design, this ideal dehumidifier for bathroom also works well in the living room, kitchen, RV, closet, etc.
- WHAT YOU GET – AIRPLUS promises you a new REPLACEMENT or a full REFUND under your normal use.
6. (Renewed) Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation
- Low noise airflow system to ensure quiet operation, achieving a 46 dB(A) sound level on the low setting.
- Slide-out bucket to empty collected water, Operates at temperature as low as 38°F
- Removable, washable filter. Programmable 24 hour on/off timer
- Bucket full indicator avoids overflows and lets you know to empty the bucket
- The filter indicator lets you know when to wash your filter, minimizing bacteria and odors.
7. HUMSURE 4500 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier for Basements’ 70 Pints Moisture Removal
- OUTSTANDING EFFICIENCY – HUMSURE basement dehumidifier removes 70 pints (2012 DOE Standard, 80°F, RH60%) of moisture per day from large rooms covering up to 4500 sq.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL PANEL – The control panel of this bathroom dehumidifier features a simple design with informative buttons, including DRYING for stronger dehumidification, HUMIDITY for customized setting, TIMER for Auto-start and Auto-stop.
- ULTRA-QUIET DESIGN – HUMSURE dehumidifier is not only a household dehumidifier for bathroom and basement but also an ideal dehumidifier for bedroom.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF – This dehumidifier for basements will automatically shut off when the water tank is full with the beeping alarm and activated indicator light.
- EASY DRAIN ACCESS – The water tank can be taken out for drainage when it gets full.
8. Shinco 5, 000 Sq.Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump
- 5,000 Sq.
- QUIET AND ENERGY-SAVING】- This Energy Star Certified dehumidifier is fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption in medium to large rooms, without racking up your energy bill.
- EASY TO USE】- Adjust to the ideal dehumidification setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, it will automatically shut-off (Water Tank Capacity 7L) .
- GREAT CONVENIENCE】- Quickly dry clothes with one button.
- Perfect After Service】- All of Shinco Dehumidifier are covered with 30-Days Money Back, 1 Year Warranty and lifetime expert tech support.
9. Aprilaire E70 Pro 70 Pint Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces
- MINIMIZE AIRBORNE VIRUS SURVIVAL rates by keeping relative humidity below 60% with a dehumidifier for a healthier home.
- PROTECT YOUR HOUSE – Helps prevent mold, termites, structural wood rot, and odors in a sealed crawl space, and damp carpeting and furnishing, mold, mildew, and odors in basements and whole homes.
- COMPACT SIZE (12.
- EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE – Removes up to 70 PPD of moisture inside homes up to 2,800 square feet
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up – just place the hose (included) or place dehumidifier over a floor drain.
10. Midea 4, 500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier With Pump Included 50 Pint 2019 DOE (70 Pint 2012 DOE) – Ideal For Basements
- 4,500 SQ.
- QUIET & ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED – With a low dBA output, this dehumidifier is quieter than a household refrigerator.
- BUILT IN PUMP – The Auto-Drain Pump easily drains vertically or horizontally into a sink or out of a window (16 feet drain tube included).
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES & WARRANTY – Features include auto restart function limiting disruption due to power outages, “Turbo” mode to increase the fan speed for maximum moisture removal, auto defrost to prevent collected water from being frozen, and a built in pump to push out water to a basement window or sink.
- MODERN DESIGN – This dehumidifier has a clean, sleek look in order to fit the style of any home, apartment, or business.
- Energy Star most efficient 2022, comfort mode, easy move, washable filter, turbo mode
70 Pint Dehumidifier Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 70 Pint Dehumidifier stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 70 Pint Dehumidifier in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 70 Pint Dehumidifier for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 70 Pint Dehumidifier Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 70 Pint Dehumidifier in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 70 Pint Dehumidifier currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 70 Pint Dehumidifier based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 70 Pint Dehumidifier before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 70 Pint Dehumidifier they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 70 Pint Dehumidifier, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 70 Pint Dehumidifier before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 70 Pint Dehumidifier will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 70 Pint Dehumidifier if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 70 Pint Dehumidifier on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.